Perhaps the spectacle of the House GOP vaulting to they’re feet ever time Netanyahu uttered his lies is nothing to get exited about. He owns them after all. His government and its agents in America, such as AIPAC, bought, intimidated and cajoled them into obedience long ago. As their master I suppose he has a right to make them jump when he wants to.
If Americans don’t hold they’re elected representatives to some degree of patriotism, why should Netanyahu? Just because the GOP pictures itself as the patriotic, American party doesn’t mean that they are. So finally, they don’t even try to look like they represent us, the American public.
Let’s remember that Boehner gave in to our President and his unconstitutional ukase this same week before swearing allegiance to Israel, a foreign power. The same week that they gave up the fight to prevent tour President from flooding the country with illegal aliens/future Democrat voters, Boehner and co. sprang to their feet for a foreign leader who actually defends his country and deports aliens with brutal dispatch.
So for all you “Conservative” admirers of Bibi and his rogue state, just consider the following as you clap like trained penguins.
· While Bibi ranted about “Terrorists,” he leads a country founded by terrorists. The founders of brave little Israel set bombs off in markets, murdered British troops while the Brits were fighting Hitler, and conducted savage ethnic cleansing of native Arabs worthy of anything ISIS does now. This statement is not some anti-Semitic canard. It’s historical fact even though you won’t see it on the History Channel.
· While Bibi rants on about the Iranian menace, it is Israel who has the record for invading neighbors. Apart from killing and driving off the Palestinian Arabs, they invaded Egypt in 1956. They invaded Lebanon repeatedly. Those savage Iranians haven’t invaded anyone in two hundred years. The Iranians do support movements of fellow Shia Muslims. Most Americans are neither Shia nor Jewish. So why are we assumed to have a stake in this religious/tribal feud.
· The Israeli government takes it upon itself to assassinate people in other countries. It has done this repeatedly. They are murdered Iranian scientists at the moment. If you pose a threat to perceived Israeli security, they will kill you too.
· Bibi talks about our two nations as close allies. This is just a complete lie. We never had particularly close relations with Tel Aviv until after 1967. Chalk that one up as another brilliant move by the Nixon team. President Eisenhower forced Israeli out of the Sinai in 1956. Truman regretted recognizing Israel after doing so in1948. Even our current President caught on a live mic, agreed with the President of France that Bibi was “A liar” he had to deal with.
· Let’s try to remember that it was Israel that introduced nuclear weapons to the Middle East. Iran is a member of the IAEA, submits to inspections and negotiates about the future its nuclear industry. Our little rogue state buddy, never signed the international accord and lies about its nuclear arsenal. They want everyone to know they have one, just not officially. How’s that for an honest and transparent ally?
· In the same Capitol that the GOP tools gave Bibi a standing ovation, Israeli intelligence agents are allowed to wander about freely, disseminating bogus information. Israel is identified as a major and dangerous practitioner of espionage against our country. They have been caught time and again running spies here and selling info gleaned to our enemies. Once again, this is not something out of my imagination. This is all accessible from reports by our FBI and CIA.
· AIPAC and other Israel lobby groups operate as an arm of Israeli interests, yet they are never made to legally register as what they are, foreign agents. Not long ago employees of AIPAC were caught in the act. AIPAC makes no pretense to be anything else but the voice of Israel in America.
· Israeli outright meddling in our internal political life has caused us to spend valuable lives and treasure in Iraq. They also wanted us to send our troops to fight in Syria. Now they want us to go to war with Iran. American Neoconservatives, or should I say, Israeli Americans, want us to get into a pointless confrontation with Russia. Isn’t it time that Israel and “Israeli Americans” fight their own wars? If they want to destroy Iran, let them try it themselves. Let them spill their own blood if it is so important.
· Israel is no ally; they are a major impediment to our foreign policy and standing in the world. Israel is regarded by most of the world as a rogue state propped up by the USA. Shouldn’t we be ashamed that this is true?
I could go on, but here is the nub of the matter. A foreign head of state has manifested his control of one of our branches of government. He openly colludes with his ethnic fifth column to do this. He does this in order to provoke a war that is not in our interest, and to sacrifice the lives of Americans for his country’s criminal aims.
And you fools stood up and clapped.