ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

HOW CONSPIRACY THEORIES GET STARTED

Perhaps if President Obama were a bit more careful about how he allowed himself to be represented, he wouldn't have so many doubters.  He obviously didn't mind being confused with an African when an exotic background suited him.  Why should he and his supporters be offended when people raise questions now?

Of course he wasn't born in Kenya.  But it's passing strange to have a chief executive with so little affiliation with his American status that he would cast it off for academic convenience.  This is what is so alien about him.  His only homeland is the faculty lounge and a fat paycheck.  He posed as a Kenyan then, now he poses as an American now.

No comments:

Post a Comment