ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WHERE ARE THE PIES?

It seems that the left is intent on physically preventing Carl Rove from speaking.   They disrupt his book signings and attempt to arrest him in person.  This, following the Ann Coulter fiasco in Canada is a trend that should give us pause.  That they feel that they have the right to silence those with whom they disagree, in the name of equality, justice etc., is an oxymoronic display of their own totalitarian impulses. 

It's also deeply misguided.  I mean who has done more than Carl Rove to destroy the Republican Party?   If they were cunning, they would be making mass purchases of his book in order to keep his career alive.  And making citizens arrests is so melodramatic.  What ever happened to the old pie in the face routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment