ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Friday, March 6, 2009

PANELING OVER THE MORMONS


Several people on the web have noted that the President made no mention of Nuclear power in his long and pointless energy address. I don't remember any emphasis on taping our abundant natural gas reserves either. So it appears that our President is as cowardly and clueless in matters of energy as he is at Economics.

Now I actually like windmills. They are picturesque and majestic in a spooky sort of way. Solar panels are fine with me as well. So I take comfort in the plan of the President's senior energy adviser to just cover the whole surface of the states of Nevada, Utah and Wyoming with them, and invent some way of getting their juice to the East Coast, we may just survive. Or not. This is the man himself testifying before Congress.

No comments:

Post a Comment