ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

BACK AGAIN

I haven't published anything in a while and a kindly reader commented after my status and  asked what I thought of "The Election."  I imagine this refers to the Alabama election.  

So here goes.  Derb speaking on his latest radio podcast  probably has this down cold.  Moore scared the silver haired lady contingent. They do a fair amount of GOP unglamorous work keeping the party going.  Scare them, and they quietly withdraw muttering their disapproval. I know several surviving  New Jersey Congressmen of both who survive on the sufferance of  affluent widows with time on their hands.  These, along with political wives and politicians with homosexual children are a constant force deforming Republican social policy.  

Consider the multiple cases of oh so presentable, sissy congress critters on the evening news.  We are in the midst of final stage matriarchy.  With the summary execution of a generation of lefty media assgrabbers, the only acceptable males will be chorus boys.   

That said, As Derb noted, wouldn't it be refreshing to have leaders who speak comprehendible English and refrain from brandishing tiny revolvers at public events? 
  

4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your blurbs. Take a look at my poem "Lost Goose" which I just posted. Feedback welcome. Marlene

    M. Asher Cocchiola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the one who left that comment. Please come back Tom, we need you now more than ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a touch of weltschmertz. Once one realizes that there is truly nothing to be done, commenting on it all becomes easier.

      Delete