ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

INCOHERENCE AND MIDEAST BORDERS

So it's official.  Syria is bombing the ISIS rebels within Iraq.  Let me get this straight.   Assad's forces are doing the devils work in keepings ISIS and ISIS-lite forces from taking over Syria. So we favor ISIS in Syria.

We are horrified by ISIS in Iraq.  So ISIS and ISIS-lite change moral decisions when they cross borders.  Perhaps Syrian fighter bombers likewise achieve a state of grace when they fly over the Iraqi border.  

ISIS attempts to overthrow Shia regimes, such as Assad's and Iran's.  This is good, except when the regime is the Government of Iraq which is Shia and allied to our "enemy" Iran.

ISIS is evil, and it is supported and funded by our allies, the Saudis.    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment