ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

DREHER'S COMMENTERS DON'T WANT TO EMBARRASS HIM.

Is it too much to hope that one of Dreher's fan club alert their sage to the Associated Press's  Tuam reportage apology?  He had a lot to say when the AP was slandering long dead nuns and the Catholic Church in Ireland.  Now that the AP admits they just went with a bogus cock and bull story as news, you might think that Dreher would apologize for his role as credulous tool in the service of  anti-Catholicism.

Perhaps he hasn't gotten the news.  Perhaps no one will tell him?  I can't, as I bid him a not so fond adieu as a commenter a few years ago.  He wouldn't post me. 

Who will take up the challenge?  I wait in almost unbearable anticipation.     

No comments:

Post a Comment