ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

ERIC HOLDER, THE BLACK HOLE OF THE LAW

I just noticed in passing that our alleged Attorney General Eric Holder has not as yet responded to the questions he was asked at last years congressional oversight hearing.  That fact came out at THIS years oversight hearing.  So he is defying the right of Congress to oversee his Office in defiance of the Constitution.

He is also hiding behind that oldest of scoundrels shields, the inability of telling the truth because you are pretending to investigate the truth.  He has the effrontery to have appointed a political partisan of the administration to investigate the extent to which the IRS conducted partisan harassment of conservative non-profits.  Investigations are light black holes.  Only, it is information that cannot escape rather than light.

If the Congress was populated with adults, this mockery would not be tolerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment