ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Friday, November 29, 2013

NIGERIA DELENDA EST!


So this is what it's come to.  Bending to Muslim pressure, Northern Nigerian officials have resorted to Beericide.  Yes, they destroyed many tons of God's own beverage at the behest of ignorant savages.

But seriously, civilized peoples around the world need to take note.  Muslims are capable of anything not requiting actual achievement,  And this is the proof.

We are constantly informed that people are starving in Africa.  I'm sure there are Christians in places like South Sudan who could use the nutrients in this beer.  Our own american ancestors drank beer and it didn't do them any harm.

If we beer drinking peoples of the world have nothing else in common, at least this should put us on our mettle.

No comments:

Post a Comment