ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

TO MY BULGARIAN READERS

I am as gratified as mystified by the number of Bulgarian readers my blog attracts.  I'm mystified because I have never written a single post with Bulgaria as the subject.  This month as in some months past, readers from your country are second only to readers from my own, the USA.

I know commenting on blogs can be a bore but I ask my Bulgarian readers for some feedback.  Please just use the comments to let me know what you find interesting.  It truly helps to have some sense of what motivates people.  Please feel free to be as negative as you like.  It's information that I'm after.

In any event, I'm happy you are stopping by.  

1 comment:

  1. They could be expats... When I lived abroad I spent a LOT of time online!

    ReplyDelete