ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Friday, October 5, 2012

LITTLE MISS AIPAC TIPS HER HAND



Back in 2003 Gloria Borger who is closely associated with AIPAC took great exception to Pat Buchanan's outing of pro-Israel Neoconservatives calling for war with Iraq.  The Neocons got their way and we were mired down in a foolish war of choice for a decade.   Borger should know what the Neo's want and I'm betting that they are wishing she was a bit less forthcoming about their hit list.  

from, 

Blaming the cabal

Posted 3/16/03 By Gloria Borger


"Bunch of hawks. In this conspiratorial worldview, these men have a master plan they connived years ago to do Israel's bidding and get rid of Saddam Hussein. Never mind that if it were up to the Israelis, the United States would be looking toward regime change in Iran or Syria."

Ooops! 

No comments:

Post a Comment