ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Friday, March 16, 2012

OSAMA, BIN LADDEN, DC INSIDER AND MASTER STRATEGIST

The Washington Post released a story today indicating that Osama Bin Laddin ordered the assassination of President Obama if he should land in Afghanistan for the following reason.

“The reason for concentrating on them,” the al-Qaeda leader explained to his top lieutenant, “is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency. . . . Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis." 


So they do have accurate intelligence into our political life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment