ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

IMPENDING NEWS

Iran claims to be on the cusp of shocking the world and discomfiting The West with some yet to announced master stroke.  Everyone is guessing what it is to be and I might as well make my predictions here.  Iran will shortly announce:

  • The fielding of a first class Formula One team complete with a home grown F1 car called the "flying carpet."
  • Tiger Woods has accepted Islam and intends to marry ALL of his mistresses.
  • The Twelfth Imam has made himself known in Patterson New Jersey.
  • The Ayatollah Kamenei  (NOT THE CHAP ABOVE) is the recipient of the prestigious international Jerry Colona Lookalike Contest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment