ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

PACKING HEAT

The US Senate came within two votes of recognizing the Second Amendment yesterday. Fiftyeight Senators voted to allow citizens who have concealed carry permits to travel while armed in all states that have such permits for their own citizens. I gather two Republican Senators voted with the Democrats and against the rights of armed citizens. Living in a right to carry state, but on the border of a state which is neither capable of controlling crime or firearms friendly I can't help applauding the brave Senators who came so close to recognizing my right as an American to travel to the People's Republic of New Jersey armed.

No comments:

Post a Comment