ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

BARRY OBAMA VS THE PIRATES

Ah! so they got it right this time! Details are few but it seems that Captain Phillips dived overboard again, and this time the Navy was prepared. Things must of gone well, because the President has come out of hiding to praise and gloat. If the captain had been killed BiG Moma Clinton or some other pale personage would be doing the explaining and taking responsibility.

How the idiot pirates will react is another thing entirely. They are cunning but not sophisticated. They may take reprisals or react in other, unexpected ways. Stay tuned, this is not over.

No comments:

Post a Comment