ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

GLOBAL WARMING PARADISE

Sitting on my patio, I can see the Delaware River between the trees. The early spring birds are here and flowers have burst from the lately frozen ground. Baseball is on the Tube albeit Japanese Baseball. And life is good. But I can't help wondering about global warming. And of course I must ask the question, what's keeping it?

If all the dire predictions come to fruition this place will be transformed from a nice scenic town to something like paradise. Consider.

The canal will be free of Canada Geese thanks to the Alligators.

I'll have colorful amazonian birds at my feeder.

I'll be able to catch tarpon in the Delaware.

I won't miss the lack of a fireplace.

And the best part, all of New Jersey will be beneath the rolling waves of the Atlantic! Ill be living on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment