ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

MORE RESOLUTIONS



Not only must I concentrate on writing in my own blog, but I must continue to lose weight. I find getting to the gymnasium at least three times a week helpful. My secret for keeping up my moral is to frequent a gym used by the elderly, obese and infirm. Compared to these specimens, I look like Brad Pitt. At least the sidelong glances of the crones shuffling along on the treadmills would seem to indicate so. The few nubile women present always avoiding eye contact in passing me. At first I thought there was something in the carpet that caused them to staring so thoughtfully at the floor. But it's clearly me who's eye contact they wish to avoid. I have a long way to go.

But I have made significant progress as the these before and after pictures indicate.

Sorry about the nudity.

No comments:

Post a Comment