ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

SEPTEMBER 11TH

Another September 11th has come and gone. The author of that attack lives comfortably among his fellow Muslims in the the tribal area of Pakistan. Meanwhile, our troops are gradually leaving Iraq to its Iranian future. We are dug in, in Afghanistan, hoping to defeat an enemy attacking from a sanctuary. And the same traitors who lied us into Iraq are working behind the scenes to involve us in another war with Iran.

After September 11th we all got used to turning out our pockets for a government that insists on allowing more and more Muslims to immigrate to our shores. One wonders which is the greater threat, Osama Bin Laddin or our own government?

No comments:

Post a Comment