ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Monday, August 25, 2008

BARRY, WE HARDLY KNOW YOU

In an unguarded moment a little of the fraud that is the Obama Cult surfaced within Public Television's coverage of the Democratic Convention. A female Hawaiian delegate was asked about how well she knew Barrak. She thought a moment and said,.."Well, I actually knew him back when he was (known as) Barry." Oh dear, this was definitely not in the script. Woodruff then asked if she thought Barry/Barrak would ever run for President, to which the reply was, "No I thought he would go into basketball,....He was such a cool guy." After the Hawaiian sage said Barry/Barrak was a cool, basketball playin' guy a few more times Woodruff cut the interview short, before this innocent abroad did any more damage to the great national/international myth that is Barry, I mean Barrak.

No comments:

Post a Comment