ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

A NEW LOOK AND HOPEFULLY A LITTLE APPRECIATION

Behold the new look of Odysseus on the Rocks.  The old one was getting stale and needed a change.

Speaking of  change,  I'm really gratified in surveying the growing following of discriminating readers.  I'm hoping that more of you will contribute a few coins into the contribution box from time to time.  As a retiree writing in the small and unfunded corridors of Paleoconservatism, I must juggle the desire to write fresh material with, Edmund Wilson said the "Tyranny of Bread and Cheese."  A small cash donation makes it easier for me to cover events and make this a site one that breaks news more often.   


  

No comments:

Post a Comment