ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

SOME SIGN OF LIFE AT TAC

It may be my imagination but the pace of new articles over at TAC has slowed in the past few weeks.  They seem to be floundering with more articles by the various children they harbor.  One bright spot in my opinion is the work of Patrick J. Deneen.  Agree with him or not, he writes very well and has a superior mind compared to most, if not all of the others.  McCarthy seems to be assuming the role of ringmaster for a circus of rather small animals. Phil Giraldi is definitely not a small critter and his piece on the NSA leaks is a must read for anyone interested in the world of intelligence and foreign relations.

Also:  What happened to Radio Derb this week?  Perhaps Deb was traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment