ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MUSLIM GRAVE DESECRATIONS


Behold Muslims at work.  These images are from an Agents France Press story about the systematic vandalization of Commonwealth war graves in Libya.  Our American media found this manifestation of the "Religion of Peace" unworthy of coverage, perhaps because this sort of thing happens too often to be news.  Muslims did this and worse to Christian graves in Lebanon.  Gaddafi threatened to do this to the graves of Italians in Libya.  Albanians did it to Serbs.  Why they feel better about themselves after venting on harmless resting places is best left to psychiatrists.

Rest assured this will never impede our government from importing more and more of these charming people to enrich our culture with their quaint iconoclastic ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment