ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

NEO-CON CORRUPTION IN IRAQ

Over at The American Conservative, via Phi Geraldi's column, I've asked for source material, tips etc. connecting neo-con's to corruption in the occupation of Iraq.  This is your place to provide it.

Anyone wishing to send print material can do so by sending it to
 T.O. Meehan, 
P O Box 1516
 Princeton NJ 08542

PLEASE, NO OPINIONS, JUST EVIDENCE. Good examples would include rosters of American provisional officials, their CV's, assignments, etc.  Tips on activities such as the dumping of hard cash into the wrong hands, squandering of resources, personal incompetence, all would be of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment