ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

AWOL FROM AMERICA'S ULTIMATE HOME OFFICE

It goes without saying that people occupying public housing should try to pay back the taxpayers in some way for their free accommodations.  Yet many public housing recipients treat their domiciles as a base of operations for a carefree, freewheeling, traveling lifestyle. 

Sadly our President falls within this category. I mention this on hearing of the Presidents umpteenth vacation, announced today.  As a resident in the country's premier public housing unit, he really should give a better example to his fellow public housing recipients. 

Mr. President, stick around the office a bit more.  Being clueless on the job is something we have all done at one time or another.  But it's no excuse for walking off the job.  Stick to it Mr. President, earn your keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment